Dates & venues
- Tuesday 9 February (arrival by dinner) – Saturday 13 February (departure day) 2016, Finland (for organisations from Erasmus+ programme countries and Eastern Europe & Caucasus) – APPLY ONLINE BEFORE 8 DECEMBER MIDNIGHT
- Wednesday 21 September (arrival by dinner) – Sunday 25 September (departure day) 2016, Denmark (for organisations from Erasmus+ programme countries)
- 2 more Mobility Tasters in 2017
Get a taste of mobility projects
Who is the course for?
This course is for NEWCOMERS to Erasmus+ Youth who are directly working with young people from disadvantaged backgrounds. If you never organised an international youth project with your target group before and would like to know what is possible, then this course is for you!
This course is also open for applicants with special needs (contact SALTO Inclusion firstname.lastname@example.org regarding support possibilities).
- If so, register online HERE by 8 December 2015 midnight (create a SALTO username). We will inform you by 15 December 2015 (max 25 participants).
- Selected participants will get travel, food & lodging in double rooms paid. You might be ask for a small contribution towards the costs (ask your NA or SALTO EECA email@example.com).
The Mobility Tasters will be run by 2 international trainers, experienced in inclusion and the Erasmus+ Youth programme. In cooperation with SALTO Inclusion, the National Agencies for the E+ programme of Finland, Denmark, Turkey, Portugal, Czech Republic and SALTO Eastern Europe & Caucasus.