Social Diplomacy –mind mapping opportunities
“Social Diplomacy –mind mapping opportunities” aimsat gathering youth NGOs from different countries,which have similar missions and objectives related to social diplomacy especially to strengthening public participation in decision making processes, promoting dialogue and deliberation.During the meeting we plan to create a diverse network of youth organizations bringing together young diplomats acting for social change through active participation. The meeting will offer a place to discuss, to decide, and to create projects together in order to address the today’s toughest challenges.
MAIN OBJECTIVES OF THE ACTIVITY ARE:
- To explore the meaning of social diplomacy in a current social and political situations in different countries, to identify its potential, limits, challenges and current state.
- To get-to-know each other personally and professionally;
- To discuss what is social diplomacy is and what are the forms and models
- To Share own “success stories” and makingsocial diplomacy in a change-making process at local level;
- To identify the common “change field” – main challenges to be addressed centralized as a network of young diplomats.
- To innovative mechanisms and to develop a new ideas; to draft project ideas (Youth exchanges, trainings, seminars, voluntary projects etc.)
- To contribute to capacity building of other organisations by doing “peer reviews”;
- To deepenknowledge on EYF and Erasmus + programs, other European and national funding opportunities and to find potential partners for applications.