LTTC “inFormal :COACHING” – how to use coaching methods in formal and non-formal learning process
The long-term training course “inFormal – integration of non-formal education approach to the formal education system for youth empowerment at local level” is an attempt to use non-formal education as a tool for youth empowerment in order to address numerous issues that young people are facing nowadays; and to build a stable and productive co-working platform for educators coming from formal education and youth field(NGOs and other youth authorities). The project consists of the basic long-term course for educators coming from non-formal and formal environment (it was realized already twice in 2015 and 2016), and few additional courses: inFormal COACHING (LTTC on how to use coaching in formal and non-formal environments), inFormal CREATIVITY (course in using creativity in (non)formal education and exploring its limits) and few others.
TRAINING COURSE OBJECTIVES
- To learn what is coaching and it can be applied to the youth work
- To learn about different coaching models such as GROW and others
- To learn what is individual and group coaching and how it can be applied in the youth work and training
- To learn how to use and adapt coaching methods and tools easily in their daily work;
- To strengthen the learning process by implementing the full coaching cycle: set goals, identify new possibilities, make decisions, take actions, and reflect;
- To work on personal and professional development in order to improve theirs and others’ employability prospects;
- To raise awareness of the entrepreneurial learning potential with coaching tools;
- To unite efforts of youth workers coming from formal and other youth field backgrounds for youth empowerment at local level by using coaching principles
- To build a cross sectorial network and to create joined actions for address in current challenges
- To build a necessary set of competences for proficient use of NFE instruments and coaching tools for youth empowerment at local level
- To provide the opportunity to assess the quality of coaching process
- to understand the value of personal development through feedback
This long-term training course will consists of 3 parts:
inFormal COACHING, part 1
Aimed to acquainted participants with the different models and instruments of transformational coaching, and to build skills in using those models at everyday basis
informal COACHING PRACTICE
the practical phase between two trainings, when participants will use coaching in their working realities, as well as will get an opportunity to pass through the online learning experience.
inFormal COACHING part 2
will be focused on mastering the skills in coaching, reflection on the practical phase and experimenting with different models, instruments and tools.