The long term training course “Make yourself visible”, aimed at improving skills in information technology of youth workers all around Europe. The LTTC is focused on development of IT skills of youth workers and young people active in social field, willing to develop project and in need of knowledge about building simple web-sites, working with social media, creating visualization materials – everything that would allow them to take their projects and their work to the next level, because, as they say, “If you’re not present online, you’re not present anywhere”.
The project consisted from two parts:
The first activity will be a Training Course, held 10 – 18 of March 2018.
The first part of this LTTC was be a TC, which is mainly aimed at youth workers: team and project leaders, volunteer coordinators and mentors, HRs and decision-makers of NGOs. During the TC, participants will learn both in theory and in practice how to use simple online tools which make their work visible. This will include building web-sites, working with social media and creating visual materials.
After the TC, participants will have a task to work on their local realities, creating web-sites for their NGOs and making a campaign in order to promote it and make it visible for general public.
- to empower the participants in using social media tools for promotion of their NGOs and activities
- to increase digital literacy of youth NGOs staff around Europe
- to learn and see in practice how to use online tools for free or spend very little money, which will allow organization to be presented online in an effective way
- to create concrete examples of web-sites/social media pages/visual materials for current social projects realized by participating organizations and increase their effectiveness thanks to that
- to promote cultural diversity in an European context;
After the TC, participants had a task to work on their local realities, creating web-sites for their NGOs and making a campaign in order to promote it and make it visible for general public.
The second activity was a Training Course, held 2 – 10 of June 2018.
Where participants will create online learning platforms, and design of online educational activities.
- to build partnerships between participating organizations in TC and create ideas for future projects to be realized online for promoting Erasmus+
- creating handbook with description of online tools which can be used by NGOs to improve their online visibility
- to create a European network of organizations interested in developing their capacity through social media tools
- to create online learning platforms
- to design of online educational activities
- to promote Erasmus+ framework in order to encourage participants to develop future projects together