inFormal Quality Assessment, training course, 6-14 December 2015 (including arrival and departure days) Hradec Kralove, Czech Republic.
This is the second and the last activity (we do not count the Practical phase into Activities; if so, it would be third activity) in the frame of the project. The main aim is to assess outcomes from the practical stage as well as the personal and professional development.
- Reflecting on the outcomes from the practical phases of LTTC
- Assessing personal and professional development
- Assessing personal training style and personal expression
- Sharing “best” and “worst” practices of integration of NFE in the formal education in the field of youth empowerment
- Discussing different approaches to NFE, youth empowerment
- Creating new tools for youth empowerment
- Re‐looking different theories and means of NFE
- Peer-to-peer learning and support
- Developing the personal learning plan
- Assessing and evaluation of techniques of different forms of learning
- Creating the innovative learning modules
These two activities are directly contributing to the projects activities, as after 4 months of intensive learning process our participants will develop not only competences in non-formal education and in the topic of youthempowerment, but also other competences linked to their professional profile and broader understanding of non-formal education as the most effective tool for youth empowerment. They will also get a concrete assessed and evaluated experience of cooperation between formal and non-formal education that will become basis for future joined work on the topic of youth empowerment.