Academy of innovation is an interregional social organization of support of alternative educational technologies aiming at promoting culture of peace, friendship, intercultural dialogue, equality and active participation in the life of civil society.
Mission: To create equal opportunities for young people and youth workers for development of necessary set of competences for participation in the life of civil society through non-formal education.
- Trainings, seminars, conferences
- Youth exchanges
- Development and implementation of the non-formal education programmes for NGOs.
- Educational programmes for educators and non-formal education practitioners (trainers, facilitators, moderators, coaches, teachers and professors)
- Support of local of local youth organization in their work with Erasmus+, European Youth Foundation and other programmes and institutions.
- Support and development of international educational initiatives such as trainings, youth exchanges, seminars, youth camps, social projects and other forms of non-formal and participative education.
- Promotionoftheculture of peace, ideas of human rights, friendship and respect, intercultural dialogue, tolerance and mutual understanding
- Support in getting education, including creation of equal opportunities to education.
- Promotion of culture of social and corporate responsibility
- Support of voluntary movement and voluntary initiatives
- Development and integration of innovative educational technologies to different spheres of life.
- Supportingtherealizationofdifferentnon-formal education projects at local, interregional, national and international levels.
- Direct aid and protection of the social rights of young people
- Support of youth initiatives for personal and professional development
- Support of youth initiatives in the field of social entrepreneurship